Pigs - Lipstick.
The stock market - ...lipstick?
I've been hearing many jokes, idioms, and remarks made lately involving lipstick (thank you so much Sarah Palin), but here is a cold, hard fact: when the stock market bottoms out, more lipstick is sold.
That means, with all the bad news about Wall Street going about today, people are going to need advice about this affordable luxury - and I am happy to oblige.
The Best Lipsticks of Fall 2008 (according to KiKi)
- Lipfinity by Max Factor (I like "Passionate")
- Cream Lipstick by Lorac (I like "Karma")
- Mocktail gloss by Lorac ( I like "Caffeini Martini")
- Lipgloss by Laura Mercier ("Bronzed Berry")
- Lipstick by NARS ("Shanghai Express")
If you are at all curious to try these little beauties out, please do so and feel free to post your thoughts here! You can also tell me what your favorites are...