Friday, January 18, 2013

Fierce Membership: 7 Ways to Keep From Losing Your Most Engaged Members

Hi gang! I hope your year is going well so far. I just wanted to let you know about a free webinar I'll be presenting, called "Fierce Membership: 7 Ways to Keep From Losing Your Most Engaged Members"on Wednesday, January 23rd at 2 pm ET.

You can register here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/50467#Fierce_Membership.

***
UPDATE 1/28/13 

Missed the webinar? You can catch it here!

Please leave your thoughts or questions about the webinar in the comments on this page. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Your style is really unique compared to other
    people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

    Have a look at my weblog :: www.thescubateers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!