These are some of the issues we'll be discussing in this week's Association Chat.
Questions for this week's chat:
- When should an association consider globalization?
- What might be some red flags for organizations looking at globalization indicating they shouldn't proceed?
- What are some considerations that need to be taken for leadership opportunities within an association attempting to go global?
- How would globalization potentially impact an association's delivery of services and benefits?
- What are some approaches that global associations use to make sure dues are fair for all members, no matter their location?
- How would marketing and communication plans be affected by an association becoming global?
- How might you develop strategic partnerships in other countries to support your organization's expansion?
- What are the keys to long term success with globalization efforts?
How to participate in Association Chat:
If you'd like to check out Association Chat, just remember to jump onto Twitter on Tuesdays at 2 pm EST using the hashtag #assnchat.
If you'd like an easy and relaxing experience with the chat, I like to use Nurph for easily following along. The Nurph link to use for Association Chat is http://nurph.com/assnchat.
Next Week's Chat Topic: Thanking Your Volunteers Year Round