Why all the effusive sentiment? This morning I was meeting with a group at work discussing Twitter and I posted a number of questions to the "Twitterverse" to answer. People responded with some great tips for tools and advice on using Twitter, so I wanted to share that feedback with all of you.
It's all about the love...
- kirbstr @kikilitalien I like @SocialWhale best right now, it has a web-like interface and has great extra features #delcor
- maggielmcg RT @kikilitalien Dear Twitterverse: Please share your favorite Twitter tool!
- maggielmcg @kikilitalien Also, Twitter widget in Netvibes--has retweet feature that works the right way! #delcor
- desabol @kikilitalien My faves are SocialScope on the Blackberry. Socialite and Tweetdeck on the Mac and bit.y for shortening.
- EmilieBarta @kikilitalien My favorite Twitter tip = interact!! Don't just push out information; Twitter is a two way street.
- ericjgruber @kikilitalien twitterfeed.com, friendorfollow.com and Mention Notifier (http://bit.ly/notifier) #delcor
- RvanHilst @kikilitalien I love Twhirl for operating both work and personal accounts at the same time. #delcor
KiKi L'Italien What is your favorite Twitter tip? I'll share it at my work meeting on Twitter this morning #delcor
Thanks to everyone who responded! It really added to my meeting and alerted me to some good tools I wasn't aware of. Feel free to spread the love by adding more tools or tips below! :)