What are the apps that make a difference in your day-to-day life? We'll explore apps that impact your business, personal, spiritual, and physical lives. Here are some questions we'll discuss:
- Which apps are you using to improve what you do at work?
- Which apps are helping you with content and marketing for your association?
- Which event apps have you used, which event apps are you hoping to use, and what are the features that you really want in an event app?
- How are these apps improving your jobs? How long have you been using the app? How did you hear about it?
- Which apps are you using to make your life better?
- Which apps bring you happiness and why?
- Which apps turn you off completely? Why?
- What kind of app do you wish existed, but doesn't?
- Does your association have an app?
- If your org has an app, what does it do? Is it effective?
- If your org does not have an app, what kind of app would be valuable to your members or clients? What features would it have?
- What top 3 apps would you recommend to a friend, colleague, or member?
For reminders on upcoming topics and just to show the chat some love, please join the Association Chat Facebook Group.
- RFP - ASAE Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference (June 13–14, 2016) - Submit your ideas by October 30
- RFP - Association Media & Publishing's 2016 Annual Meeting (June 27-29, 2016) - Proposals are due October 30, 2015
- RFP - ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition (August 13-16, 2016) - Submission Deadline is Friday, November 20, 2015
- Have you checked out Twitter Publish yet? Twitter announced this new tool and now Twitter Publish is available to the public - check out https://curator.twitter.com to start curating and to create a collection like this one: