Monday, June 24, 2013

Association "Forty Under 40"

"Wh-wh- whaaaat?"

That was pretty much my reaction this morning when I read about a fabulous idea to recognize some visionaries in the association/nonprofit realm.

How have I missed hearing of this until now?!?

This is my first day in the Aptify-Tysons Corner office and as I glanced through an older issue of USAE - The Weekly Community Newspaper of Associations, CVBs, and Hotels that was in the break room, I read of the creation of the "Forty Under 40" Award open to all association, nonprofit folks 39 or younger.

The nominations will be accepted through July 31.

Individuals may apply at www.associationforum.org/40under40. The Association Forum’s Awards & Recognition Committee will announce the names of honorees in mid-September.



Who would you like to see nominated? Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!