One thing I can do is talk about a few of my favorite experiences from the conference. I'll likely go into greater detail on some of these in later posts, but here is a quick sampling.
My Top Five ASAE Conference Experiences:
- Celebrating joining DelCor Technology Solutions (I met the DelCor crew at #ASAE09)
- Recording the first Social Media Sweet Spot with a LIVE audience
- Dancing in the YAP Flashmob on the Expo Floor
- Meeting friends from Twitter and Facebook in person (and not meeting Jeff Hurt in person for the first time while wearing my metallic gold leotard!)
- Jumping into the Westin Bonaventure hotel fountain on the final night
Note: Not on my list of great experiences at ASAE 2010? The "Guilt by Association" sitcom shared at general sessions. Great concept, but not well-received, in general (at least not by the people around me...). They liked members being involved, but thought the laugh track was just one thing that pushed it into overkill.
Do you agree or disagree?