Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Wins

Neighbors complained about our dog barking, which we heard about from a policeman who came to our door at 9 pm.

We ordered an anti-bark collar and invisible fence last night.

GoGo can now get out of the crib on her own and wants to sleep with us.



Woke up multiple times last night from her wanting to sleep with us and trying to get her to go back to her bed.

No dice. The morning alarm was her little feet kicking my spleen.

This morning we discovered one car was broken into last night with our GPS stolen (3rd time this has happened).

I have a sore throat and I want to move.

Tuesday...you win. I'm calling in sick and resting.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Eeeg, KiKi, I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better very soon. (And I promise GoGo will sleep in her own bed again--it's a struggle some nights, but eventually you will win. And just think, in 10 years when our kids want to pretend we don't exist, we'll look back and be all nostalgic about how they didn't want to be separated from us when they were little ...)

    Good luck, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw--that's terrible about the break-ins. You should move to Olney!

    How about the crib tent thing that keeps her in there? Or is she past that?

    Hope you feel better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support! It will all be fine, but I think the mix of it hitting me today just did me in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!