Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Embrace the Unorthodox! KiKi's Interview with Jeff De Cagna, Author of Associations Unorthodox

Last week I sat down with the always provocative Jeff De Cagna about his new book, Associations Unorthodox: Six Really Radical Shifts Toward the Future.

What I love about Jeff is his candor and clarity. The guy just knows how to take ideas apart and play with them like no one else! I'm envious at how well he does this and every time I talk with him I come away a little wiser. You'll be wiser, too, for watching this interview!

I ask Jeff five questions about his e-book and if the association world listens to his answers, we'll see a pretty radical shift in the association landscape, indeed. Watch on!




  By the way, I just love this guy! Please be sure to check out his book and let me know what you think about the ideas we discuss in this interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!